WHAT CAN THE JUNIOR COMPANY DO FOR YOU?
Are you a student looking to apply what you learn in school while getting paid ? Or are you a student who wants to learn the different facets of the engineering profession while you are studying ?
Polytech Services Nancy is there for you !
Our Junior-Enterprise will propose you projects that will allow you to :
- Apply the theoretical knowledge you develop in school
- To be remunerated within the framework of a professionalizing project
- To be supervised by a team member
- To add an interesting line on your résumé
HOW TO CARRY OUT A PROJECT ?
It couldn’t be simpler ! Everything is done in 2 steps :
Become a member !
Drop by our office to become one of our members. All you have to do is fill out and sign your membership form and provide us with the following documents :
- Your completed information sheet, which we will give you in our office or which you can retrieve here
- Your CVEC certificate that you can download here
- A piece of identification (identity card or passport)
- Your student card (or tuition certificate)
- Your vital card
Apply for project proposals !
When a project is available, we send the offer by email. This way you will find the information you need about the project.
Answer this mail, or drop by our office to talk about it. You will have more information and you can also have an interview to finalize your application !
WHERE TO FIND US ?
Our premises are located on the ground floor of building E, just to the left of the elevator. Don’t hesitate to drop by for a visit! We are all super nice and super open !
You can also follow us on social networks !
If you would like to become an active member of Polytech Services Nancy, and accompany us in the great adventure of Junior Entrepreneurs, find out how to Become a Junior-Entrepreneur !